- 1 store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli brand (12-inch)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, any brand
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, such as rotisserie chicken or leftover roast chicken
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Put the pizza crust on a pizza tray or a large cookie sheet. Cover with barbecue sauce, as you would with pizza sauce.
- Top with chicken, cheese, scallions and red bell pepper and bake until golden and bubbly on top, 12-15 minutes.
- Cut into 8 pieces and serve.