Turntable or lazy susan
Piping bag or large zip top bag
Several bowls for mixing icing (medium size)
*Potsandpans.com, offering trusted brands for every cook, has all your kitchenware and cookware needs and is a proud sponsor of Rachael Ray’s Yum‑o! Cooking Camp.
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Cake Mix of your choice (along with ingredients to mix the recipe on the box)
- OR 3 boxes of Duncan Hines Mega Cookies
- 2 containers of Duncan Hines frosting (flavor of your choice)
- 1 of the following if you want to flavor your own icing
- Chocolate Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Caramel Sauce
- Raspberry or Strawberry jam
- Sprinkles or Candies of your choice (we love M&Ms and rainbow sprinkles)
- Food coloring if you want to dye your icing, cake or crumbs
Chefs Note: Please prepare your cake or mega cookies according to manufacturer instructions prior to the segment. The finished cake or cookies should be cooled and ready to decorate when you join Buddy on Zoom. Thanks, and now let’s have some fun!
Check out www.rrcookingcamp.com  for more information!