- 1 package chicken strips or 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 package poultry seasoning, such as McCormick brand Grill Mates Baja Citrus seasoning
- 1 tomato, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated cheese, such as a Mexican cheese blend
- 4 taco-size tortillas
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°F.
- Toss the chicken strips with the poultry seasoning. Allow to marinate for one hour.
- Place the chicken strips in one bowl, the tomatoes in another bowl, the lettuce in a third bowl and the cheese in a forth bowl. Line the bowls up in a row.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven for five minutes.
- Give everyone tortillas and let them assemble their own tacos.