- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 English (seedless) cucumber, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into half moons
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 chicken tenders, breaded and baked, then cut into pieces on the bias
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 cup baked corn chips, crumbled
Pack the cherry tomatoes and cucumbers together in a sealable plastic bag. Pack the remaining ingredients separately in your lunch box in sealable plastic bags or airtight containers inside one large container to serve as the "salad bowl." Once it’s time for lunch, combine all the ingredients in the bowl and give it a good shake to make a healthy chicken salad. Yum-o!