- 3 slices of whole grain, pumpernickel or rye bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 slice ham or smokey salami
- 1 teaspoon raspberry or red currant all fruit spread
- 1 slice herb-roasted turkey breast
- 1 thin slice of fontina cheese or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons soft cream cheese or spreadable goat cheese
- A sprinkle of chopped dill, fresh or dried
- 1 radish, sliced
- 4 slices of cucumber
- Sammy #1: Top one slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoon butter mixed with 1/4 teaspoon of paprika and one slice ham or smokey salami. Cut into four squares.
- Sammy #2: Top 1 slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoon butter mixed with raspberry or red currant fruit spread and top with one slice of turkey and fontina. Cut into four squares.
- Sammy #3: Spread cream cheese or goat cheese on one slice of bread and top with dill, radish and cucumber. Cut into four squares.
- Pack up some celery sticks and baby carrots to munch along with your smorbrod lunch!