1 Medium sized Ziploc bag
Measuring spoons and cups
*Potsandpans.com, offering trusted brands for every cook, has all your kitchenware and cookware needs and is a proud sponsor of Rachael Ray’s Yum‑o! Cooking Camp.
- 1/2 dozen eggs
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 dill pickle
- 1-2 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 355 Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil. Cut up bacon into small pieces and coat it in brown sugar. Lay it down on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Take out and cool.
- In a large pot add the dozen eggs and bring the water to a boil. Once the water boils, set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and give the eggs a cool bath.
- Peel the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the egg yolks with the whites.
- Put the egg yolks in the ziploc bag.
- Add the mayo and mustard, salt and pepper to the bag. Close the bag and mash it all up.
- Make a small cut in one corner of the ziploc bag, turning it into a piping bag.
- Pipe the egg yolk mixture onto the egg whites.
- Top with paprika
- Optional: fresh dill, dill pickle, and candied bacon.
Check out www.rrcookingcamp.com  for more information!