- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped into a paste or grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4-5 Greek hot peppers, chopped
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, EVOO and some salt and pepper.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, parsley and onion to bowl and toss to coat. Garnish with the olives and hot peppers.