- 2 teaspoons strawberry jam, regular or low sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce or mixed greens of any kind
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- Place jam in a medium bowl. Whisk in the balsamic vinegar, followed by the EVOO. You can eyeball the amount of EVOO, adding more or less as needed.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper. Add greens to the bowl and toss to coat evenly with dressing.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries.