- Vegetable oil, for rubbing on the grill, or cooking spray
- 4 pieces of stone fruit,* such as plums, peaches or apricots, cut around the pit and separated into halves or quarters
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A dollop of your favorite yogurt (optional)
- A few sprigs of mint, chopped (optional)
*Note: "Stone fruits" are fruits with pits – or "stones" – in the middle, like plums, cherries, peaches and nectarines.
- Heat the grill or grill pan to high.
- Coat the surface of the grill with oil or cooking spray to prevent the fruit from sticking. Place the fruit cut-side down on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, until warmed through and evenly marked.
- Place the grilled fruit on a serving plate and drizzle with honey or top with a dollop of your favorite yogurt. Sprinkle some mint on top, if desired.