Hannah’s Awesome Salsa
Serves 2 cups
Hannah chops up all the ingredients and mixes them together for a delicious non-runny salsa. She makes it for her family at least four nights a week. Some nights she adds an avocado for guacamole.
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, salt and black pepper. Let the salsa sit for a few hours, if you can resist, to let the flavors blend together.
Recipe courtesy of Yum-o! The Family Cookbook.