Measuring cups and spoons
Small mixing bowl
Large pot (6 – 8 Qts.)
Colander or pasta strainer
Pasta fork or long handled slotted spoon
Wok or large skillet
Large serving bowl
*Potsandpans.com, offering trusted brands for every cook, has all your kitchenware and cookware needs and is a proud sponsor of Rachael Ray’s Yum‑o! Cooking Camp.
For the Sauce:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce , low sodium
- 3 tbsps Honey, packed
- 1 tbsp Chef Jernard’s Lemon Pepper Ranch available at www.hautecuisine.store
- 2 tbsps Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Garlic Noodles and Chicken
- 8 ounces Barilla® Spaghetti – only use half of the box (8 oz)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1- 10.8 Oz bag of Birds Eye Steamfresh Mixtures Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas & Water Chestnuts
- 2 tbsps cilantro leaves, chopped fresh for Garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, Lemon pepper ranch, Hoisin sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic then set aside.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions, drain well.
Meanwhile cook the chicken and vegetables.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and 2 tablespoons of sauce mixture and cook, occasionally stirring, until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes then transfer to a clean bowl.
Add vegetables to the wok. Cook by stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
Stir in noodles, chicken and remaining sauce mixture until well combined, about 2-3 minutes.
Check out www.rrcookingcamp.com  for more information!