- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 box frozen spinach (10 ounces), thawed
- 2 cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Put the cream cheese into the freezer for about 5 minutes to chill before chopping into a small dice.
- Wring out the thawed spinach in a dishtowel to remove the excess liquid. Place the spinach into a large mixing bowl along with the artichokes, Parmigiano Reggiano, biscuit mix and milk. Combine all the ingredients, then fold in the chopped chilled cream cheese.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, then divide the spinach-artichoke mixture equally in the muffin cups. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until puffed and golden in color.