- 1 tablespoon apricot all fruit spread
- 2 frozen multi-grain waffles, lightly toasted
- 1 slice Black Forest ham
- 1 slice smoked turkey breast
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Ask a grown-up helper (GH) to pre-heat a panini press for you. You may also grill the sandwich in a skillet instead.
- Spread the apricot fruit spread on one side of each waffle and sandwich the ham, turkey and Swiss cheese in between. Lightly coat the outside of each waffle with butter.
- Ask your GH to grill the sandwich in the panini press. Cook until the cheese is melted and the waffles are golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Cut into quarters and eat while still warm.