- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, regular or whole wheat, cut into 1-inch balls
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped
- Coarse ground sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Tomato sauce, homemade or store-bought, for dipping
- Pre-heat the oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepot, melt the butter with the garlic. Pour into a large mixing bowl and toss together with the pizza dough balls, rosemary, sea salt and black pepper. Place half of the dough balls into the bundt pan and top with half of the cheeses. Top with the remaining dough and finish with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tomato sauce alongside.