- 1 2-2 1/2-pound flank steak
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided
- Place the steak in a large food storage container with the rosemary, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup EVOO. Marinate the steak in the refrigerator all day or overnight, turning occasionally.
- To cook, remove the steak from the marinade and let the excess drip off. Coat the meat with the remaining 2 tablespoons of EVOO.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high and cook the steak until brown and crisp, about 5 minutes per side. When the meat is done cooking, take it off the grill and let it rest for about 10 minutes. Slice it thin and serve with your favorite pasta alongside.