Orange and Arugula Salad with Marmalade Dressing
Serve this tangy salad with California Pasta with Artichokes and Almond-Citrus Pesto.
- 1 orange, skin and white pith removed, then sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 5-6 cups arugula
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- Lightly toss the orange discs, arugula and red onion and arrange them on a platter.
- Whisk together the marmalade, lemon or lime juice and EVOO. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper.