Orange and Arugula Salad
This easy, fresh-tasting salad goes well with a variety of pasta, chicken and fish recipes!
- 1 softball-size seedless orange
- 1 bag arugula (5 ounces)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the ends and the skin off the orange and slice it into disks.
- Arrange the arugula on a serving platter and scatter the orange slices on top. Squeeze the lemon directly over the orange slices, drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and pepper.