- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup kiwi, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 box whole wheat pancake mix, plus any additional ingredients needed to make the pancake batter
- Vanilla yogurt or maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- Mix the blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi and raspberries in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Pre-heat a large nonstick griddle or skillet.
- Prepare the pancake batter according to the package directions, making enough for 10-12 pancakes. Make one extra-large pancake, cooking until golden on each side.
- Place 1/2 cup of "fruit salsa" in the center of the pancake and top with a dollop of yogurt or a drizzle of syrup. Fold like a taco and serve.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and fruit salsa.
Recipe courtesy of Yum-o! The Family Cookbook.