- 1 head Bibb lettuce leaves, washed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Place washed lettuce leaves in a medium size serving bowl.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrots, celery and cucumber into the bowl with the lettuce leaves to create strips of veggies. Have a grown-up helper (GH) show you how to safely use the peeler if you haven’t used one before.
In a small bowl, combine the honey,
and red wine vinegar. Whisk in the EVOO in a slow stream. Add the dressing to the salad before serving and toss everything together to coat. Dijon mustard