- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (10 ounces)
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli (10 ounces)
- 1 store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli brand (12-inch)
- 1 cup store-bought pesto sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian 4-cheese blend
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Defrost spinach in microwave, five minutes on high. Place spinach in a clean kitchen towel and wring the spinach dry; reserve in a small bowl. Repeat process with the broccoli, and add to spinach.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or a cookie sheet and spread basil pesto sauce over the crust. Top with spinach, broccoli and cheese.
- Sprinkle garlic on top and put it in the oven. Bake until bubbly and lightly browned on top, 15-18 minutes.
- Cut into eight pieces and serve.