- 1 boneless pork loin, thinly sliced into long slivers (12 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 package soba noodles (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag frozen French-cut green beans (16 ounces)
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup salted, roasted cashews, chopped
- In a medium size bowl, combine the pork, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, garlic, ginger and cornstarch.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles acoording to the package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, heat the oil over hight heat. Add the pork and stir fry for 1 minute. Lower the heat to medium and add 1 cup water, the green beans and the remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and noodles to the wok and otss until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide among four plates and sprinkle the cashews on top.