- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese or pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat a grill or grill pan.
- Drizzle the chicken with EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken breasts, about 5-6 minutes on each side, then thinly slice.
- Coat the sliced chicken in salsa verde.
- Place the tortillas on the grill and char on each side. Stack the tortillas and wrap them in foil to keep them warm.
- Place the chicken in the tortillas, top with avocado and cheese, then wrap and roll into burritos.