- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari (dark soy sauce)
- A dash of hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- Remaining slaw mix, about 3/4 pound
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- Remaining vegetable and pineapple mixture
- Remaining roasted chicken, skin removed and meat shredded
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack, pepper Jack or smoked cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the lime juice, vinegar, Tamari, hot sauce and honey, stream in the canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the cucumber, scallions and the remaining slaw mix and toss slaw.
Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add one tortilla to the pan and cook about 1 minute per side, or until starting to blister.
- Add a quarter of the vegetable and pineapple mixture, a quarter of the shredded chicken and a quarter of the cheese to half of the tortilla and fold the other half up to create a half moon. Cook until cheese is melted, flipping halfway through, and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Cut into wedges and serve with the slaw salad.