- 1 1/2 cups low fat Greek-style yogurt
- 4 scallions, whites and greens, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- A few dashes of onion powder
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag whole grain pita chips and/or fresh veggies, for dipping
- Ask a grown-up helper (GH) for help chopping the scallions, if you need it. Next, in a medium size mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, scallions, lime juice, onion powder, hot sauce and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with pita chips and fresh veggies as dippers.