- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- About 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), plus some for drizzling
- About 4 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds halibut, mahi-mahi/dorado or red snapper
- Seafood seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas, charred and kept warm
- Lime and lemon wedges
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Combine the lemon juice with the agave and EVOO. Add the cabbage, parsley and onion and season liberally with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cut the fish into large chunks or leave as fillets and coat with EVOO. Season liberally with seafood seasoning and grill until flaky and opaque. For fillets, grill on a wooden plank soaked in water – sturdy fish like halibut can go directly on the grill.
- Serve the fish on a platter broken into irregular pieces with lemon and lime wedges alongside. Assemble the tacos by combining some fish, slaw and Grilled Romesco Sauce in a tortilla.