- 4 ounces honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup store-bought plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend, such as McCormick brand Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 egg
- A splash of half-and-half or whole milk
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot brand
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6-8 ounces each)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Put peanuts, breadcrumbs and grill seasoning in a food processor and pulse-grind to combine. Pour nutty breading onto a plate.
- Beat egg and half-and-half or milk with hot sauce in a shallow dish.
- Pour flour out onto a plastic board or plate.
- Pre-heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to coat the bottom of the pan with a thin layer. Brown chicken in hot oil until evenly light golden in color, about two minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet and cook in oven until juices run clear and breasts are cooked through, 10-12 minutes.