- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 box chopped frozen spinach (10 ounces), defrosted and squeezed dry in a kitchen towel
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 8 eggs or 4 eggs and 4 egg whites, beaten with a splash of water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat with two turns of the pan of EVOO, about two tablespoons. Once the skillet is hot, add the defrosted spinach and sundried tomatoes, if using, and heat through.
- Beat the eggs with a splash of milk. Season the eggs with salt and pepper and scramble with spinach. Remove from heat.
- Heat the tortillas in a dry skillet over medium-high heat until blistered and soft, one minute on each side.
- Make the burritos by placing a quarter of the hot eggs on one side of tortilla, then top with a quarter of the feta cheese, tuck in sides, wrap and roll. Wrap in foil and go!