- 6 bamboo skewers (8-inch)
- 1 cored fresh pineapple
- 2 seedless navel oranges
- 6 large strawberries, hulled (remove the greens with a small paring knife)
- Cut pineapple lengthwise into four pieces. Cut each wedge into six chunks, making 24 pieces.
- Trim the ends off oranges, leaving the peel on the rest of the orange. Cut each orange into six wedges then cut wedges in half crosswise.
- Stack four pieces each pineapple and orange wedges on the sticks and mix in one large strawberry per skewer in the middle.
- When you eat the sticks, bite the oranges off the peels and discard peels.
- Serve skewers on a platter or place in sealable food storage bags to take on a picnic.