- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated or finely minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Almost-empty bottle of teriyaki sauce
- 1 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast, pan-roasted
- Add the ginger, honey and sesame oil to the teriyaki bottle. Put the top back on and give it a good shake. Pour the sauce over the chicken breast in the hot skillet about 3 minutes before the chicken is done cooking. Let the chicken cook for a few minutes, turning occasionally, until the sauce reduces and glazes the chicken.