- 3 cups watermelon, cut into small dice
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into small dice
- 2 jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 small red onion, cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the watermelon, cucumber, jalapeños, red onion, cilantro, mint, lime zest and juice in a serving dish. Season with salt just before you serve to keep the watermelon from extracting its juice.
- Serve with whole grain tortilla chips or over steak, chicken or fish.