- 1 package whole wheat tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Stack all the tortillas on top of each other and cut them into 6-8 wedges. Place them on a baking sheet and spray them with cooking spray, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread them out in one even layer and bake until golden and crispy, about 10 minutes. While the chips are baking, mix the honey into the yogurt and set aside for dipping. When the chips are ready, sit down with a bowl of sweet and crispy chips with a nice creamy dip!