RACHAEL RAY’S YUM-O! VIRTUAL COOKING CAMP
REGISTER NOW FOR RACHAEL RAY’S YUM-O!® VIRTUAL SUMMER COOKING CAMP
A 16-part series connect families to their favorite chefs, celebrities and lifestyle personalities providing an unforgettable summer learning experience.
With many summer camps and programs closed due to COVID-19, Rachael and the Yum-o! organization wanted to help families fill the programming void. Now you can join Rachael Ray and her celebrity chef friends for an interactive, online, FREE cooking camp!
Rachael Ray’s Yum-o! Cooking Camp is powered by the Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City and South Beach Wine & Food Festivals.
The camp will offer your entire family the opportunity to learn important and fun cooking skills, as well as recipes you can make at home. Each session will bring your family into the kitchens of your favorite culinary and lifestyle personality through Zoom – for a summer program you won’t want to miss.
- Camp will run daily from Thursday, July 30 through Friday, August 14 and will take place at 2pm EST/11am PST on Zoom — for a total of 16 camp sessions. Each camp session will be approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Recipes will be easy enough for kids 8-15 to follow along, but everyone is welcome to join. We encourage parents (aunts, uncles, grandparents!) to participate with kids and cook along with our instructors
- New sessions each day led by personalities such as Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Buddy Valastro, Molly Yeh, Jocelyn Delk Adams (@GrandBabyCakes), Giada De Laurentiis, Carla Hall, Jessica Woo (@SulheeJessica), Alex Guarnaschelli, Andrew Zimmern, Jernard Wells, Valerie Bertinelli, Jet Tila, Kardea Brown, Anne Burrell, Duff Goldman, Melba Wilson, Eitan Bernath + more!
- Attendance to the camp will be FREE and will only require on-line registration to receive the Zoom conference instructions and details for that day’s camp session.
- Register Now! Scroll down to view the class list, and be sure to check back for more classes being added every day. Limited spots are available; reserve your virtual seat today!
The best part of the Camp? Proceeds from sponsorships and optional online donations will be split between two incredible organizations both of which provide support for youth development and empowerment: Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Rachael Ray Yum-o! Scholarship for students to attend Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management.
Get all your ingredients delivered today with Shipt – the official grocery delivery partner for Rachael Ray’s Yum-o! Cooking Camp.
For further details please visit www.RRCookingCamp.com and follow along with the hashtag #RRCookingCamp as well as @rachaelray, @NYCWFF and @SOBEWFFEST.