5 Ingredient Meal: Tortellini Soup
Quick and easy, you can serve this soup for lunch or dinner.
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 bag tortellini (16 ounces), dried or fresh, regular or whole grain
- 1 bunch spinach
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Place a medium pot over medium-high heat and bring the stock to a boil.
- Drop the tortellini into the pot and cook, according to the package directions. In the last 30 seconds of cooking, add the spinach and lemon zest into the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish each serving with some freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.