This slaw goes well with a variety of meals, especially burgers and sliders!
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- About 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 rounded tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 rounded tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Gala apple, quartered, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 head medium red or green cabbage, shredded
Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, vegetable oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the sliced apples and cabbage and toss to coat in the dressing.