Apple-Walnut Cranberry Sauce
This is one of four delicious cranberry mix-in recipes that will really jazz up your cranberry sauce! You can try Orange Cranberry Sauce, Cranberry Sauce with Shallots and Chives and Cranberry Sauce with Chipotle and Cilantro, too!
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1 can whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce (15 ounces)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spread the nuts out on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until light golden brown and aromatic. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool.
- To a serving bowl, add the cranberry sauce, cinnamon applesauce and toasted nuts. Stir to combine and serve.