Baked Grouper with Roasted Asparagus
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 grouper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter and lemon juice. In a separate small bowl, mix the paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and parsley. Add enough of the lemon-butter mixture to make a paste. Spread the paste evenly over both sides of the grouper fillets.
- Arrange the fillets and the asparagus on a baking sheet and roast for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the asparagus is nice and tender.
Recipe courtesy of Yum-o! The Family Cookbook.