Beefsteak Tomato Salad with Steak Sauce Dressing
- 4 large Beefsteak tomatoes, cut into thick slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Layer every two slices of thickly cut tomatos with one slice of thinly cut red onion on a serving dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and steak sauce, then slowly whisk in the EVOO. Drizzle the dressing over the tomato red onion slices and serve.