Buffalo Ranch Club Sandwich
Adrianna is often required to supervise her siblings during the day, which includes making them lunch. One day, she decided to make a kid-friendly version of Rachael’s Buffalo Ranch Chicken Club Sandwich, which requires no stovetop cooking whatsoever.
- 1-2 tablespoons prepared ranch dressing
- A couple shakes of hot sauce
- 2 slices honey ham
- 2 slices smoked turkey
- 1 slice tomato
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- In a small bowl, stir together the ranch dressing and hot sauce.
- Put the ham on a plate with the turkey and a slice of tomato and microwave for 30 seconds on high. Flip the stack and microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Slide the stack onto a piece of bread and spoon the ranch mixture over the top. Add the second slice of bread, cut in half and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Yum-o! The Family Cookbook.