This dish is great as a flavorful, healthy snack or paired with your favorite burger.
- 2 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber (super long and wrapped in plastic in the produce section of the grocery store), thinly sliced on an angle into ovals
- 4 small stalks celery from the heart, cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Arrange sliced veggies on a platter and squeeze lime juice over them.
- Season vegetables with salt and chili powder to taste, then serve.