Chicken Caesar Kebabs with Grilled Corn
Get out your skewers and fire up the grill for this complete meal, with salad on the side!
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 large cloves garlic, smashed
- Salt and pepper
- 3 large boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ears corn, husked and halved crosswise
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, cut crosswise into ribbons
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, the vinegar, mustard, anchovy paste, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; transfer half of the vinaigrette to a small bowl, discarding any large pieces of garlic. Add the chicken to the remaining vinaigrette and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Pre-heat a grill to medium heat.
- Brush the corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Thread the chicken onto four 10-inch skewers and discard the marinade. Place the chicken kebabs and the corn on the grill, cover and cook, turning occasinally, until lightly charred and the chicken is firm, 10-15 minutes. Brush the corn with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the corn and chicken with 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- In a bowl, toss the romaine with the remaining vinaigrette and 2 tablespoons cheese. Serve the kebabs with the salad and corn.
Recipe by Tracey Seaman, Test Kitchen Director, Every Day with Rachael Ray. Reprinted with permission from Every Day with Rachael Ray.