Cool as a Cucumber Sandwich
We loved the name of this cool sammy that Holly sent us. It’s super easy to make and a filling lunch box treat.
- 1 whole wheat bagel
- Light cream cheese
- 4-6 cucumber slices
- 2 big pinchfuls of alfalfa sprouts
- Split the bagel in half and toast – ask a grown-up helper (GH) to help slice the bagel, if you need it.
- When the bagel cools, spread your desired amount of cream cheese on both slices.
- Put cucumbers on one bagel half.
- Top with sprouts and put the halves together.