Creamy Salsa Dip and Veggies
A great snack idea for all ages. Delish for parties, too!
Given the choice of grape or cherry tomatoes, I pick the irregularly shaped, somewhat oblong grape tomatoes because they tend to be a bit meatier and sweeter. –RR
- 1 cup mild salsa, any brand
- 1/2 cup regular or reduced fat sour cream
- 12 carrot sticks, store-bought or cut by a grown-up helper (GH)
- 12 celery sticks
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 12 sugar snap peas
- Make the dip: stir together the salsa and sour cream. Scrape the dip into a small bowl. Put the small bowl in the middle of a big plate.
- Arrange the veggies all around the dip and serve.