Curry Cucumber Cups
- 1 cup leftover rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 English (seedless) cucumbers
- In a large mixing bowl, fold the shredded chicken, carrots, raisins and almonds with the curry powder, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice and season with salt and freshly ground back pepper. Reserve.
- Partially peel the cucumbers, so that there are four strips of skin going down the entire length of each cucumber. Trim the ends of the cucumbers and cut each cucumber into 3/4-inch-thick slices – you should have about 20 pieces. Scoop out the center of each slice with a melon baller, leaving a shell of cucumber flesh.
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of the chicken salad into the cucumber cups and enjoy your refreshing bite-size snack!