Herb-Roasted Oven Fries
A healthy alternative to french fries, these taters are oven roasted.
- 2-2 1/2 pounds baking potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves removed and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 425ºF.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Then cut each half into 4-5 long wedges, depending on how big the potatoes are.
- Place the potato wedges and garlic on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with about three tablespoons of EVOO and toss to coat.
- Season the potatoes with rosemary, salt and pepper and roast them for about 25 minutes, until potatoes are brown and tender. Flip the potatoes and continue to roast for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through.