Joe’s Fish Tacos
Cecilia likes to make this healthy dish with her 14-month-old son, Joe, who already loves to eat all kinds of food!
- 1 pound white fish fillets such as cod, halibut or sole
- Mild or medium salsa
- 4 flour tortillas or large lettuce leaves
- Shredded cheese such as Monterey Jack
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced red or Vidalia onion
- Cooking spray
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray and grill fish. Mix in the salsa – you can add as much or as little as you like.
- Fill your flour tortilla with any of the listed ingredients that you enjoy. You can also mix it up by serving the fish over a bed of lettuce instead of in the tortilla!
Recipe courtesy of Yum-o! The Family Cookbook.