This easy-to-make veggie dish will make a broccoli lover out of anyone!
- 1 head broccoli, cut into pieces, all the way through the stem
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons (eyeball it) extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Chop the broccoli and garlic.
- Liberally drizzle EVOO over the broccoli. Add garlic, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Transfer the broccoli to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until it’s nice and crispy on the ends and a little brown.