PB & H Extreme
Serves 1, or makes 2 snack-size servings
Heads up: some schools don’t allow PB & J anymore in the lunch rooms because some kids are super allergic to nuts. Check on it and have this lunch at home or school accordingly.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons natural-style chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- A drizzle of honey
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Take one slice of the toast and spread the peanut butter on it. Arrange the banana slices on top of the peanut butter, drizzle honey over them, then sprinkle the slices with cinnamon.
- Top with bacon crumbles and set the other slice of toast in place. Cut corner to corner to make four triangles and pack up for lunch or eat for breakfast!
Photo credit: Tina Rupp