Roast Kielbasa Supper
The aroma of roasted kielbasa, apples, onions and potatoes touched with honey is almost as good as this five-ingredient dish, itself!
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on how large they are
- 4 large onions, quartered, with root end attached
- 2 pounds kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 Gala or Honeycrisp apples, cut into wedges
- Honey, for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 425˚F.
- In a large, shallow roasting pan, drizzle the potatoes and onions with EVOO, salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Drizzle the apples with honey, EVOO, salt and pepper. Add the kielbasa and apples to the potatoes and onions in the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- To serve, arrange the kielbasa, apples, onions and potatoes on dinner plates and garnish with the pan juices.