Roasted Carrot Veggie Dip
This easy dip will win your guests over in no time! Roasting carrots brings out their natural sweetness, which kids and adults alike will love.
Make 2 cups
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Assorted veggies for dipping, such as celery, bell pepper and zucchini spears
- Pre-heat the oven to 425ºF.
- Toss the carrots and EVOO together on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Roast the carrots until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the carrots to a food processor and process until pureed and smooth. Add the yogurt, lemon zest and lemon juice and some salt and pepper to the processor. Continue to mix until smooth and combined.
- Chill the dip and serve cold with veggies.
Tip: Make this recipe super simple to bring with you by putting the dip in a deep, round food storage container or leftover deli container. Cut your veggies to the height of the container and stand them up in the dip, then pop on your lid and you’ve got veggies and dip when you’re ready for it!