Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
Combine sensational summer tomatoes with mozzarella, onions and fresh herbs for this classic salad.
- 2 pints grape tomatoes or small heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup bocconcini (miniature mozzarella balls) or 1 ball fresh mozzarella, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions or 1 spring onion bulb, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss well to combine.